Rufus Sewell in Middlemarch (1994)
Michelle Dockery, InStyle UK, January 2014
1. I’ve travelled fairly widely within Europe but so far I’ve never been outside Europe. The closest I’ve come to another continent was on a boat cruise in Istanbul, but even during that trip I didn’t have the time to cross to the other side to get it done.
2. I very, very seldom wear skirts. I have one on now and feel a little self concious in it because my legs just weren’t designed for that kind of exposure.
3. Pet peeve: people chewing gum/eating with their mouth open. That noise just irritates the life out of me. I have escape plans for situations in public transport. Obviously this is my problem, not theirs.
4. My precious cat is approaching the age when my previous rescue cat withered away due to renal failure. Though my cat is still healthy I can’t help being on my toes looking for smallest hints of kidney problems.
5. My current favourite tea flavour is green tea with jasmine. No milk, no sugar.
ME AND MY BROTHER SCREAMED SOOO HARD AT THIS LIKE… OMFG!! JDGJSGDJASDASDAS